Thursday, September 2, 2010

August Favorites...a little different...

hey dolls!!
I kind of already did my august favorites for beauty products (look back in my older posts) & most of my favorite products still remain the same for now... but i still wanted to share some of my current, RANDOM obsessions at the moment with you all :P

Mcdonald's Sweet Tea $1 !!

SOO refreshing on these hothot days... u must try this! AND they give you a bigggg@$$ cup for only $1... crazy!!

Leopard print!!

UGH.. i will never get sick of this print! I love love leopard print~ Definitely a major trend for Fall 2010 once again! Who loves leopard print ?!?! High 5!!

Straw Fedora Hats!!

I'm lovin' these cute hats! They spark up any outfit & look super boho chic on~
Don't by shy or scared you might look like a farmer ... it's totally chic.. ;) Plus it is a super quick fix to a bad hair day!! hehe

Long lashes & minimal eyeshadow!!

With this hot weather.. i really haven't been feeling like wearing smokey eyes or heavy eyeshadow so i have just been putting on vanilla eyeshadow (by MAC) all over the lid & as a brow highlighter then black liquid liner & some AWESOME mascara...
I'm still obsessed with the Makeup Forever Smokey Lash Mascara! <3 Look how long my lashes look!! I don't even need to wear false lashes when I wear this mascara!! WOO HOO~ THANK YOU MAKEUP FOREVER <3

That's all for now...
What are your August favorites?!
Leave me a comment below or link me to your blog post!
Thanks lovelies <3


xoxo,
L

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous lashes girl! The fedoras look so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love leopard print too!:D You've got nice lashes, btw!:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,

    I just found your blog and I love it! following you:)

    welcome to enjoy and follow at
    www.sweetfacedstyle.blogspot.com

    <3 Anika

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes animal prints I love! Also long lashes heck yes:-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the $1 tea too! You should post some looks you did with the naked palette :)

    xo, Diana

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi,

    I love your blog and I would like to take this chance to let you know that my blog is putting out a fashion contest for styling Fall/Winter look.

    For the winner will receive $100USD Coupon from WM Style shop to purchase any item they wish.

    Simply send an email to wmstyle@live.com with A photo and name, we will post the photo of you on our Facebook Page and for the most votes win! 

    Let others to know about this!

    We post new items every week! So, please keep track on our contents. You will never know what you will find and you will love to wear! 

    Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/wmstyle

    Blog: http://wmstyleblog.blogspot.com

    Best of luck,

    Kitty

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely ; ) your blog is really interesting :)


    if you want follow me :* <3

    ReplyDelete