Saturday, August 21, 2010

Review: St. Ives Green Tea Scrub!!!

hey dollss..
now, you might be thinking.. you just bought the st.ives green tea scrub.. why are you reviewing it already?!




WELLLLLL... i fell in LOVE with it after the first use!! I'm OBSESSED!! My skin cleared up and got soo smooth and it also made my skin tone alot more even...
It got rid of alot of the redness i had which was a major issue. I've been using it once or sometimes twice a day and it isn't too harsh and doesn't dry out my skin either!

ALSO, unlike the apricot scrub this has smaller particles and is more gentle on your skin. It has a pleasant smell and leaves your skin literally feeling like a baby's butt after!!! Who doesn't want that... LOL :)


I got this in Target's travel section for $0.99... NINETY NINE CENTS OKAY?! CRAZY RIGHT!
I will be buying the full size asap... It is an AWESOME scrub at an AWESOME price.


try it out and let me know what you think...


xoxo,
L

3 comments:

  1. Sounds great, thanks for the review, i just found your blog today so thought id say hi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the review!!It sounds great!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a full sized but it does nothing to my skin. The scrub isnt as nice as the other scrub and I don't think it cleans as well. I am glad it works for you, works different on different skins i guess :)

    ReplyDelete