hey dolls... sorrie i've been soo caught up with things lately i haven't been able to post anything!
but i decided to quickly post up some May favorites for u all :)... a little late but better late than never rite? (:
1. The Body Shop- Body Butter in Strawberry
- sooo moisturizing !
- smells delicious.. *warning* you WILL want 2 eat yourself after application! :p
- not greasy & absorbs quickly
2. The Body Shop- Seaweed Mattifying day cream
- really does mattify your skin!
- good for those hot/humid days wear you feel like your face may melt
- controls oil very well
- dries quickly & is more like a gel consistency rather than a cream
3. Nars- Orgasm and Laguna- blush/bronzer duo
- love this popular blush/bronzer! really lives up to the hype
- kinda pricey..
- orgasm gives you that perfect flushed GLOW & laguna is perfect for contouring or giving you a more bronzed glow for the summer
4. Revlon- lipgloss in Lilac Pastelle
- ahh can't get enough of this lipgloss!
- such a gorgeous pink/lavender color on the lips
- very very pigmented!
- not drying on the lips
- quite long lasting...
- also.. its a drugstore item :) so yay!
5. Rosebud- Strawberry lip balm
- soo moisturizing... this is a must have in the purse
- only downside is i don't like applying lip balm with my fingers everytime... =\
6. Yves Saint Laurent- Long-lasting Eyeliner in 3
- perfect dark, ocean blue for the waterline! looks gorgeous with any eye look
- this will make the whites in your eyes POP!
- stays on the waterline pretty well
7. NYX- Smokey Eyes Palette
- great palette!! soo pigmented & the colors are perfect for a smokey OR everyday look
- easy to blend and pack on the color
- ranges from your highlight color to the brown/black smokey dark colors :)
have any of you tried any of these products? let me know if these products worked for you too!
what are YOUR may favorites? leave me a comment below <3