Friday, August 20, 2010

URBAN DECAY NAKED PALETTE!

hey dolls!
after weeks of searching... i finally got the Urban Decay Naked Palette!!!
I looked in all sephora stores, sephora online, ulta stores, ulta online... & it was SOLD OUT!!!



The colors are GORGEOUS & it comes with my beloved 24/7 liner but its double ended (brown/black)!! It also comes with a mini primer potiion as well :)
I love the Book of Shadows I & II and the Alice in Wonderland palettes but on a day to day basis i only wear neutral shades so I never got those palettes because I didn't think i would use the bright colors as much (although they ARE gorgeous!!).
This palette, like all of the other Urban Decay palettes, is highly pigmented and has very unique yet neutral shades that you can wear anywhere!!

I have an extra Urban Decay Naked palette to sell so please leave me a comment if your interested...

Thanks lovelies!

xoxo,
L

No comments:

Post a Comment