Monday, April 12, 2010

Blog Noobie...

hi ! so.. i just started this blog and i wanted to write a quick intro while i was on this blog-kick. I am a major shopaholic so you will definitely be seeing a lot of beauty tips, product reviews, makeup and hair tutorials, major hauls, random discounts & sales that i find, and random tidbits of my life.
I named this blog "dose of sugar-xoxo" because i have a major sweet tooth and love anything and everything with sugar in it! BUT i also want my readers to be able to have a short break and little bit of sweetness in their busy lives by reading my blog posts.
Whether you get a sense of satisfaction through makeup, fashion, seeing other people buy stuff because you don't want to spend your own money, or finding bargains stay tuned for my upcoming blog entries so you can satisfy your sweet tooth ;).



xoxo,
L

ps... aren't those cupcakes just adorable?!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog, as well as, commenting! :) I returned the favor... hehe~ Unfortunately, it's on a different name which I can't figure out why. :/

    Anyways, the cupcake is so cute! Did you make that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. awee yay! im so excited u made a blog :) love the name! and the cupcakes are super cute too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. these look ever so cute. I love cupcakes!

    ReplyDelete