Monday, April 26, 2010

Review: Essence of Beauty Travel Brush Kit

hey ladies.. just a quick post today
i bought the essence of beauty mini travel brush kit at CVS yesterday.


Sorry the picture looks sort of weird but u get the idea.
Anyways, i wanted the smaller brushes so I could carry it around in my purse & i've heard soo many good reviews on this brand! I'm not sure if it's because I got the travel kit but I was a little disappointed =T...

The brushes are very soft & some are quite dense as well but it wasn't really working very well for me..mayb because they are quite small?? idk but i should have just got the regular one with 3 double sided brushes that everyone has been talking about! oops...but these were just TOO cute to pass up :P
I mainly got this kit for the blush brush & it's actually pretty dense but the size is a little too small for application..

Anyways, i would rate this kit a 7/10.. & i would not repurchase it.
They are pretty good brushes for the price tho.. (only $10 for the whole thing!)

do you guys think i should go buy the other kit with 3 double sided brushes instead?!
do any of you have this?!

xoxo,
L

4 comments:

  1. I have their crease brush and fine crease brush which came together and I LOVE them for putting eyeshadows and blending them into the crease, but I do not have this set. Sorry you were disappointed!

    makeupaddict00.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the 3 brush kit set and use only 2 of them. I don't like the face brush the most because it's so scratchy and hair keeps on falling out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing.:D I'm also looking for a travel size kit. Glad to have read your review.:D

    http://allthingsmarie.blogspot.com/
    BEAUTY. FASHION. DESIGN.
    ...and everything girly under the sun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im having a Lush giveaway for my fellow beauty lovers at:
    nsiscaretti.blogspot.com/2010/04/lush-store-giveaway.html
    or
    youtube.com/user/nsiscaretti#p/u/3/GyBBrcrsVyc

    ReplyDelete